Today is Thanksgiving, a day that we give thanks for the blessings in our lives! Giving of thanks should be done daily, but this day is for the people who forget to be thankful throughout the year! Of course I am thankful for the obvious things such as health and strength, a somewhat sound mind, family and friends who love me, happy and healthy children, the ability to financially support myself, etc, but I have some additional things on my list:
- I am thankful for self-restraint! Times when I could have easily hurt people I did not and for this I am so thankful!
- I am thankful for not being a victim of insanity and not losing my mind!
- I am thankful for surviving my last pregnancy that was stressful because of a lack of support!
- I am thankful that the Lord knows my heart, despite how things look from the outside looking in!
- I am thankful for my drive and ambition because some people have a hard time setting goals and going after their dreams!
- I am thankful for my talents because I could have just been ordinary!
- I am thankful for all of the people in my life that make me laugh, even though they have no idea sometimes that they do!
- I am thankful for all of my haters because they keep me on my game!
- I am thankful for my ability to forgive and sometimes forget!
- Lastly, I am thankful for on-line shopping because I know I won’t have the strength for Black Friday after eating all this food!
EbonyQueen32 and If I Ruled Family!